Copyright InformationCopyright Notice: Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2013. Content shared on this site has been posted for personal use only and should not be copied and/or published without written permission. Thank you.

Thursday, July 10, 2014

I am loving the new products in the Stampin' Up! catalog.  Here is a card I designed using all SU materials for a demonstrator swap tonight.  We also made this card at my classes this week.

Materials
Card Stock: Naturals Ivory, lost lagoon, very vanilla, soft suede, kraft;
Ink: memento black, soft suede, lost lagoon.
Stamps: Postcard, world map, words from bloom with hope, traveler, postage due.
 Other: Fun frames, postage stamp punch, finishing touches edgelit.
Note: Postage stamp image was stamped off once to create a faded blue look

Contact me if you have any questions or would like to come to my next card class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment